The cycling industry is still reeling from covid & we are limited on bike models & sizes. Until more of our fleet arrives, we are not accepting online reservations for many styles.
For your convenience Please call or email for availability
ALL BIKE RENTALS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Gear & Safety Briefing
- Trail Tips
- Additional accessories available
- After hours drop-offs are available
BICYCLE MAKE/MODEL IS AS SEEN BELOW OR EQUIVELENT
KONA FIRE MOUNTAIN
The Fire Mountain is running the new Microshift Advent 9-speed drivetrain to keep things shifting smoothly and hydraulic disc brakes to stop on a dime. With adjustable 100mm of Suntour suspension and sturdy WTB tires aboard wider 27mm rims, the Fire Mountain helps build confidence off-road.
FULL SUSPENSION MTB
KONA PROCESS 134
The Process 134 27.5 is the perfect gateway to the Kona dual suspension experience for riders of any size. Running on a smooth-as-butter Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain, it’s a reliable climber, but really comes alive on the descents. RockShox suspension front and rear keeps the ride comfy and the new TranzX +RAD adjustable dropper post allows for finding the perfect seat height with ease.
KONA ROVE AL
The Rove AL 650 is A 650b-wheeled bike suitable for pavement, and tire clearance big enough for off-road riding. A 2x Shimano 8-speed drivetrain, Hayes disc brakes, and 47c WTB Venture Comp tires make the Rove 650 AL an excellent choice for all terrain.
KIDS 24" MTB
The 24” Hula is designed for the kid that’s a bit too tall for A 20” bike & progressing their skills. Running 2.6” tires ensures maximum traction. The wheels are laced to QR hubs for ease of use. A 1x drivetrain for simple shifting, a 28-tooth chainring for easy pedaling and kid-friendly geometry.
- 2 hour rentals allow time to tour the village & ride the north lakeside out and back.
- We recommend at least a 4 hour minimum to circle the lakes for most riders on vacation or for those who ride to the historic Interlaken Hotel.
- 8 hour rentals allow time to enjoy the Colorado Trail & surrounding Lake/Chaffee County area.
- 24 hour rentals are popular for sunset rides and camping.
- Ask about extended rental options
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICES
- Book Online for Reservations - You will be charged the full amount at the time of reservation
- Please Arrive on Time - We recommend arriving 15 min. early
- We space out reservations so you & others do not have to wait. If you are running late, no biggie, just let us know. You may have to wait behind reservations that showed up on time, but we will get you out there ASAP.
- Cancel with at least 48 hours notice to receive a refund minus 5% transaction fee
- Cancel within 48 hours 20% fee
- no call / no show / no refund - sorry folks, other people want to play too. We hold your boards, bikes, safety equipment & accessories denying others the opportunity to enjoy the fun times. We are very flexible & understand traffic, weather & life stuff sometimes happen. We love to work with you, please let us know if your plans change so we can share a fun experience with other visitors!